So I'm going to be better about uploading pictures....I'm going to try and do a weekly check in on Sundays! I've been bad about using a real camera and really only using my phone to document every day moments! Here's our week in review! :)

I happened to buy the Groupon for Real Baby and we purchased our newest favorite toy....more pots, pans, utensils, and food! She's really into "cooking" for all of us!

We also transitioned our little monkey to a "big girl bed!" I can't even believe she doesn't sleep in her crib anymore, but she LOVES it. She took to it right away and we haven't looked back! Bye bye crib!

We are totally getting spring fever in our house and I happened to order some adorable swimsuits that I got in the mail this week....we HAD to try them on! :) I think someone is going to be a little fishy this summer!!!! I can't wait!

We finally had some nice weather for the whole week this week! YAHOO! Jaimo has really enjoyed being able to spend some real time outside...by real time I mean ALL her time! :)

So I had ordered this awesome cardboard pirate ship MONTHS ago....it's sat in its box in the guest room until last night....Terry and I got this ship assembled! She loved it...you can color on it and she's already made a rather large sticker addition as well! Something tells me she is going to be logging some hours in here this coming week!
Well there you have it! :) Have a great next week everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment