Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nat's visit with B man

So I have reallllly dropped the ball on blog postings! Ever since I went back to school at the end of July I've just plain lost track of time!!!!! :) So here are a few posts with lots of pictures to catch up to the present! :)

Nat and B man came to visit in July....we had a blast and we miss them so much! It was great to see the kids play together again! :) And we can't wait for them to come visit when we run the Denver Rock n' Roll 1/2 Marathon together! Yipee!!!!
Kat and B man
Jaimo and B had a great time playing in the pool in the Bloss' back yard!
Nothing cuter than a couple of babies in swim diapers and shades!
Jaimo LOVED B's Handy Manny toddler power wheel....so much that we ended up getting her her own Buzz Lightyear Power wheel! Wahoo!
Awww....Friends Forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment