Friday, April 2, 2010

We had so much fun while I was on Spring Break this week....we went to the park a bunch, we got to visit Dad downtown at work, we dyed Easter eggs, went to the zoo, and the aquarium! :) I wish it was Spring Break every week!!!!
Here is Jaimo dying easter eggs....she is very excited about the whole waiting process...haha. Not really. In fact, the whole sitting in the chair and not touching the bowls of dye lasted about as long as it took to take this picture! :)
Here are Jaimo and Grace playing together....they played so great together....they played outside for hours...Jaimison was exhausted by the time we left and took a great nap! :) I love that she is old enough now to play with her friends!!!
Just doin' some Jaimo laundry! She loved when Uncle Cory put her in the laundry basket...in fact she played in it for quite some time!
Jaimison and I checked out a new park this week...the highlight...the awesomely big sand box! I hear she may just be getting one of her own from the Easter Bunny! :)
The moms at the park loved her skinny jeans! :)
Here Jaimison is at the aquarium...checking out the fish!
Taking a break...it was hard work running around the aquarium!
Huge shark that swam above us! So cool!
She had a great time climbing on the the rocky ledges to look at the fish!
This is us leaving the aquarium....she cried when we left....but soon perked up when she learned that we were going to Happy Cakes to get a cupcake! yum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment