We had our family pictures taken along with some individual pictures of Jaimison this Saturday. I think they are to turn out great! I'm so excited to see them! My beautiful, fantastic friend Dilo did my make up for me for the pictures. I know I can do my own, but since I've had a baby I have fallen victim to the "same old thing" every single time I do my make up...that is when I get a chance to do my make up which isn't all that often! :) Thank goodness for Dilo, she did a great job! :) She was also there to take some impromptu shots of Jaimo as she practiced her cake eating for her birthday party in December. The photographer thought it would be cute to take some of her bustin' into a cake and Jaimison LOVED IT! I think we have a little girl with a sweet tooth on our hands! Here's a shot of Jaimo compliments of Dilo as a preview! I'll post the pictures once we get more from the photographer! :)
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Getting Ready for her 1st Birthday
We had our family pictures taken along with some individual pictures of Jaimison this Saturday. I think they are to turn out great! I'm so excited to see them! My beautiful, fantastic friend Dilo did my make up for me for the pictures. I know I can do my own, but since I've had a baby I have fallen victim to the "same old thing" every single time I do my make up...that is when I get a chance to do my make up which isn't all that often! :) Thank goodness for Dilo, she did a great job! :) She was also there to take some impromptu shots of Jaimo as she practiced her cake eating for her birthday party in December. The photographer thought it would be cute to take some of her bustin' into a cake and Jaimison LOVED IT! I think we have a little girl with a sweet tooth on our hands! Here's a shot of Jaimo compliments of Dilo as a preview! I'll post the pictures once we get more from the photographer! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment