Saturday, September 19, 2009

So I have finally jumped on the blogging train....

Here is Jaimo in her jogging stroller this week....see below when she first tried out the jogging stroller in February! What a difference! :)
Here is her new favorite and unsafe thing to do....stand up and walk along the chairs in the dining room....in fact last week she decided to just let go and boom.....hit her little noggin on the table leg....bump number one for this week!
She loves tupperware lids....and baby food containers! Put them in water and she is in heaven!
This whole no clothes thing happens every time we change her because she's so darn quick and hates getting dressed so it's so much easier to just let her be in her diaper! :)
This is when we first got our jogger....what a munchkin!
This picture is when she was still wearing newborn clothes! She is in 12-18 month clothes now! WOW! :) 
Yes, yes it is true! I have joined the blogging world....I love reading all my friends blogs about their lives so I thought what the hec! I'll try it too! :)

Let's see.....Jaimison just turned 9 months old on Friday and at her doctor appointment she was 19 lbs. 15 oz., 28 inches, and was in the 93% for head circumference! I can't even believe it! Everyone tells you that time is going to fly by, but I honestly didn't pay much attention until holy crap! my little baby isn't a baby anymore! Jaimo (as we call her) is crawling now, pulling herself up onto everything, and standing on her own. It took her a long time to get the crawling part down, but I think she might have this walking business down a lot quicker. She gets into EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING and puts it all straight into her mouth! 
She has also started expressing her opinion a lot more vocally lately....she definitely has an attitude! haha. Terry says she may have gotten that from her mommy.....I'm not so sure about that! :) 
She LOVES pictures of babies and watching other kids, it's so cute! She crawls around carrying pictures of herself and gives them "kisses," open mouthed, wet kisses, but still kisses! 

So there are some vintage pictures of little miss Jaimo and some updated pictures to get this whole blogging thing started!!!!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Who took the time to get a picture of her holding on to the chair before making her stop??

    Safety FAIL!

    ReplyDelete